Because I have high cholesterol, my doctor told me to take Omega 3 - problem is, the pills are huge and I cannot swallow them (acid reflux). After searching stores for smaller pills (thought I'd just take multiples), last Christmas (2009) I walked into GNC and told them my problem. I bought the Omegasorb Concentrated Omega 3 by GNC. My only complaint is the leaking cap, which is the reason I ca...

I take 4000mg daily, is this to uch?

Emeric | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/6/2016
Condition: Diabetes

Vascepa has worked great and I use it for Diabetes, hypertension, dry eyes, and keeping my lipids in order. Highly recommend because it is the only PURE EPA approved.

john | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/15/2014
Condition: Depression

this thing really works...amazing i have got good energy,clarity of thought..allieviated many symptoms of depression..but sadly i have read a study relating this essential oil to prostate cancer..i had to stop having the supplement since then..

Paul | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/12/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I tske a 97% purified Rx grade of EPA. I have elevated Triglycerides and LDL cholesterol. Since taking this medication I've never felt better physically and emotionally. 1. No Dry eyes at all, my eyes have never felt better. They have definitely improved, my eye sight has not changed (gotten worse) in four years since my last visit, just saw the eye doctor and told him about Vascepa. He recommends Fish Oil to patients with dry eye syndrom. 2. Definitely can think more clearly than previous, I'm able to focus better on the task at hand, although my mind tends to wander alot. My response to people I work with is more concise. 3. My mood is steady but depends upon the wife, she knows how to push my buttons that's for sure. 4. Definitely can see changes in my energy levels, although I haven't changed any personal habits like eating and beginning an exercise program. Still in all I feel more energetic when I get off work. 5. Sleeping very soundly, much more deep sleep than I've had in previous years. How's that do you ask? I have better dreams, no, not Rachel Welch, just more vivid dreams, some not so pleasant, but sometimes I will wake up in a sweat, like my mind & body have been through an experience while sleeping. No, I don't become a zombie either.... 6. I find I can relax easier. I take a break from working outside come inside, lay on the couch and I'm usually out in 5 minutes or less. I seem to want to sleep more, maybe it's because of the weather. Maybe my body is telling me something. I feel less stress. 7. I feel a coolness internally (physically), like no heartburn, a definite cool feeling from my sternum area (solar plexis region). I can't explain it, it feels weird but in a good way. 8. Blood work is unknown and my recent Blood test should not show a reduction because I had just started Vascepa. Don't know, next visit to PCP should be interesting.

Andy | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
3/26/2011

I take 4000mg daily, is this to uch?

Kal | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
2/23/2011
Condition: General Health And Wellness

This is a great multi-vitamin,maybe the best because it gave me energy and a feeling of wellness. I have type 1 diabetes for over 34 years and this M/V helped me tremendously with the complications.I recommend Alpha Base Foundation to everyone