I have fibromyalgia, depression and sleep apena with difficulty falling and staying asleep. I have found a and was told by a specialitst that you need to start with a small dose of magnesium once a day (ie: 250 mg) for a few days and then increase it to twice a day. Gradually increase the doses until you reach the peak of diarrhea; then back the dosing down until it subsides. Stay on that does a...

I just started this treatment

7/24/2021
Condition: Restless legs syndrome (RLS)

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Carol Malivoire | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/1/2021
Condition: Muscle cramps

I often get cramps in the arches of my feet when I'm sleeping and sometimes in the leg muscles. I was lead to believe the Magnesium would help to settle the condition and purchased the Magnesium 500mg ( from Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 100mg ) Instead I've had diarrhea for the past 2 weeks and now stopping this medication. I was taking 3 tablets daily of 350mg (2 in morning and 1 at night). My doctor has suggested a Magnesium supplement so I am going to try 2 Mag-Sup daily. If diarrhea persists then I will back down to 1 tablet daily..

Rosemary | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/22/2020
Condition: Restless legs syndrome (RLS)

After about 1 month, my restless leg syndrome was under control. No more severe pains when in bed. I am 66 years of age.

Age: 55-64 |
9/3/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Im not surprised this essential mineral that works very well to help many health issues is diminished by big pharma backed "studies". Docs & researchers dont want to run a foul of big pharma so they often will side with big pharma profit driven drugs etc... Someday docs will wake up to the fact big pharma influence on western medicine is holding most of you back from truly healing ppl with much less damage. 70% of all drugs are badly synthed from herbs because big pharma cant make $ on simple herbs...wakey wakey america!

Patient won | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/16/2019
Condition: Restless legs syndrome (RLS)

I have the chronic form of Lyme disease. The bacteria utilities magnesium in its life cycle instead of iron,(most bacteria utilize iron). Consequently I found myself with RLS, chronic constipation, bouts of anxiety, headaches, nerve ticks. I’ve found 200 mg of magnesium CITRATE, (calcium/magnesium was ineffective) before bed eliminates the RLS and most constipation. Easy, effective and inexpensive. The list of choices below is unwieldy, ineffective and doesn’t include the manufacturer my most recent supply came from. NOW 200mg MagCitrate. Neither Magnesium glyconat or Magnesium taurate functioned as well for the RLS as cheap mag citrate does. A very definite side effect of mag citrate is a loosened stool. In my case, a very positive benefit. If you take more than the body requires you will end up with explosive diarrhea, bowl discomfort and possible nausea. Don’t do this, more is not better.