Abnormal Pap Test / Pap Test Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- Study: HPV Test Beats Pap
- Could a Pap Test Spot More Than Cervical Cancer?
- U.S. Cancer Prevention Stalling?
- Overweight People Get Less Preventive Care
- Overweight Women Less Likely to Get Cancer Screenings
- Study: HPV and Pap Tests OK Every 3 Years
- HPV Test Helps Detect Cervical Cancer
- HPV Test Could Lower Need for Pap Smears
- Women With HIV May Not Need Yearly Pap Smear
- Breast 'Pap Smear' Predicts Likely Cancer
- Exploring Pap Smear Effectiveness
- Expect More Questions From Your Gynecologist
- Popular Pap Test May Cause False Results
- Many Women May Not Need Yearly Pap Smear
- Study: Older Women Need Pap Smears, Too
- Doctor's Group: Delay Pap Tests Until 21
- Fewer Pap Tests OK for Some Women
- New Cervical Cancer Tests Unwarranted
- Pap Tests a Must to Combat Cervical Cancer
- HPV Beats Pap as Cervical Cancer Test
- Understand Pap Tests?
- Women Want Annual Pap Smear Despite Guidelines
- Inconclusive Pap Smear?
- Many Women May Not Need a Pap Test Every Year
- Pap Test Results Often Confuse Women and Their Physicians
- Using Chaperones During Pap Smears
- Less Frequent Pap Smears