Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) David M. Phillips / Photo Researchers, Eye of Science / Photo Researchers, 3D4Medical.com
(2) Thierry Dosogne/Photographer’s Choice
(3) Tetra Images
(4) Tom Merton/OJO Images
(5) Peter Dazeley/Photographer’s Choice
(8) Eye of Science / Photo Researchers, 3D4Medical.com
(10) Darcy G. Varney/Flickr
(11) David Sacks/The Image Bank
(13) Radius Images
(17) Dorling Kindserley/Agency Collection
(19) Bounce/Uppercut Images
(20) Bambu Productions/Taxi
(21) Nicole Hill/Rubberball
(22) Matt Carey/Flickr
(23) Safia Fatimi/Photographer’s Choice
(24) Laurence Monneret/Stock Image
(25) Rosemary Calvert/Photographer’s Choice RF
American Academy of Family Physicians.
American Academy of Pediatrics.
American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
American Journal of Epidemiology, October 2004.
Lynch, D. Am Fam Physician. December 1, 2004.
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
National Women’s Health Information Center.
University of Maryland Medical Center.
Virginia Tech Health Center
American Society of Health-System Pharmacists: "Phenazopyridine."
Reviewed by Nazia Q Bandukwala, DO on October 31, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.