IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) (Left to right) SomkiatFakmee / Getty Images, Gabriel_Caponetti / Wikipedia
2) (Clockwise from top left) BrianAJackson / Thinkstock, fakezzz / Thinkstock, SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY / Science Source, Martyn F. Chillmaid / Science Source
3) IPGGutenbergUKLtd / Getty Images
4) Nerthuz / Getty Images
5) Fuse / Getty Images
6) Pratchaya / Thinkstock
7) bdspn / Thinkstock
8) BSIP / AMELIE-BENOIST / Medical Images
9) BSIP / JACOPIN / Medical Images
10) Photo Researchers / Science Source
11) Jose Oto / Science Source
12) grublee / Thinkstock
13) Jevtic / Getty Images
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: "Mantle Cell Lymphoma Facts."
NIH Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center: "Mantle cell lymphoma."
Stanford Medicine Surgical Pathology Criteria: "Mantle Cell Lymphoma."
Lymphoma Research Foundation: "Treatment Options," "Stem Cell Transplantation," "Chemotherapy," "Radiation Therapy," "Immunotherapy," "CAR T-Cell Therapy," "Oral Agents in Lymphoma."
National Cancer Institute: "Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants."
Reviewed by Brunilda Nazario, MD on November 09, 2020
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.