Medical Alerts & Recalls
- Frozen Strawberries Recalled Due to Hepatitis A Outbreak
- 2 Manufacturers Recall Eyedrops Over Safety Concerns
- FDA Broadens Warning on Potentially Contaminated Eye Products
- Hundreds of Prepared Food Products Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
- Lupin Recalls Blood Pressure Medication for Contamination, FDA Says
- COVID at 3 Years: We’ve Seen So Many Changes, What’s Ahead? The dark days of 2020 are far behind us, but COVID is here to stay. For so many, years have been lost. Where do we go from here?
- MINOCA: The Heart Attack You Didn’t See Coming It's a heart attack without the blockages you'd expect. And it happens more often in women.
- Getting Help for a Loved One With Psychosis: It's Complicated How do you care for them when they don’t believe they’re sick? We bring you these personal stories.
- Colorism: How Skin Color, Race Create a Toxic Mix for Health Exclusive 4-Part Docuseries: Within communities of color, lighter skin often bestows better access, privilege -- and better mental and physical health.
- After the Loss: Helping Kids Who’ve Lost a Parent to COVID Thousands of children have lost a parent or other primary caregiver to COVID. What can be done to help them move forward?