Ulcerative Colitis Health Center
- Fecal Transplants May Help Ease Painful Colitis
- Crohn's, Colitis May Be Tied to Prostate Cancer
- Experts Answer Your Questions About Crohn's Disease
- Tips for Everyday Challenges of Crohn’s
- Staying Connected When You Have Crohn’s
- Arthritis Drug Promising for Ulcerative Colitis
- New Meds Make Inroads Against Crohn's Disease
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic condition that can trigger various symptoms in your large intestine. Learn more about its side effects and the risks of not managing long-term inflammation.
If your symptoms become severe and don’t respond to treatment, your doctor may suggest this procedure.