- Crohn’s Disease Doesn’t Define Me
- Crohn’s Disease: How I Plan for Flare-Ups
- What People Don’t Understand About Crohn’s Disease
- Life With an Ostomy Pouch for Ulcerative Colitis
- What People Who Have IBD Wish You Knew
- My Life With Ulcerative Colitis
- Why You Need an Ulcerative Colitis Support Community
There are several different classes of drugs used to treat ulcerative colitis, each serving a different purpose. Find out what they all do.
Doctors are optimistic that a cure for ulcerative colitis is on the horizon. Until then, there are medications that can get you to complete remission.