- U.S. Could Have 700,000 Infections a Day
- Fecal Transplants May Help Ease Painful Colitis
- Crohn's, Colitis May Be Tied to Prostate Cancer
- Experts Answer Your Questions About Crohn's Disease
- Tips for Everyday Challenges of Crohn’s
- Staying Connected When You Have Crohn’s
- Arthritis Drug Promising for Ulcerative Colitis
If medications aren’t enough or you have complications with your Crohn's, surgery may be the next step. Here's exactly what the surgeon will do.
Both of these inflammatory bowel diseases cause inflammation in your digestive tract , but what are the key differences between the two?