- Life With an Ostomy Pouch for Ulcerative Colitis
- What People Who Have IBD Wish You Knew
- My Life With Ulcerative Colitis
- Why You Need an Ulcerative Colitis Support Community
- Ghosted After a UC Diagnosis: How to Respond
- What Happens When You Stop Taking UC Meds?
- What a Doctor Wants You to Know About Ulcerative Colitis
Medicines that are used to treat acute flares can cause severe damage if used long-term. Find out how doctors determine what’s right for you.
There are several different classes of drugs used to treat ulcerative colitis, each serving a different purpose. Find out what they all do.