Today's Top Stories
Health NewsSee all
Nutrient in Cocoa Boosts Memory in Some People
A new study finds some people with low flavanol levels had improved memory after taking a flavanol pill for a year.
Ketamine Outperforms Shock Therapy for Depression (Study)
Possible Link Between HPV and Breast Cancer
Best Time of Day to Exercise for Type 2 Diabetes
- Lupus Awareness Month
Natural Ways to Ease Lupus Symptoms
Learn about nutritious foods that could help, along with some words of caution.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Action Month
Surprising Complications of Psoriatic Arthritis
Inflammation from the condition can affect more than skin and joints.
- Spotlight on ADHD
Olympian Molly Seidel Takes Control of Her ADHD
Learn how she channeled mental health issues into motivation.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Addiction & Substance Abuse (Sensitive Topic) Ashley WalkerDiagnosed since 2010
- Health Topics A-Z Dunstan Nicol-WilsonDiagnosed since 1993
- ADD-ADHD (Childhood) Ari Tuckman, CST, PsyDClinical psychologist
- Colorectal Cancer Laura Frado, MDBoard-certified gastroenterologist
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts