What Keeps Dr. Fauci Up at Night Now That He’s Retired
After stepping down as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Fauci talks with WebMD about masking, vaccines, and what’s ahead.
Nearly Half of Americans Don’t Get Enough Physical Activity
12 Worst Habits for Belly Fat
‘Good’ Cholesterol -- What Is It?
Biden to End COVID Emergencies in May
The 2 national emergency declarations over the COVID pandemic will end May 11. Free vaccines and health services to fight the pandemic will also end.
Surgeon General Says 13-Year-Olds Shouldn't Be on Social Media
Flu, RSV Cases Decline, but COVID Deaths Persist
Many Don’t Get a Colonoscopy After Positive Stool Test
- Answers to Your Psoriasis Questions
Q: Is There a Cure for Psoriasis?
A. No. But treatment can help you reach the goal of fewer, less severe flare-ups. Learn more.
- Best Hospitals
WebMD Choice Awards
See the top health systems in your area as voted by patients and health care providers.
- Health Equity & Breast Cancer
Racial Disparities in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Why do Black women get triple-negative breast cancer more often?
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts