Today's Top Stories
Health Dangers of Wildfire Smoke
Learn the symptoms of trouble -- especially if you have heart or lung disease -- and safety measures you should take to protect yourself.
Climate Change Is Harming Physical and Mental Health
Alzheimer’s Disease: It’s More Than Just Memory Loss
14 Great Food Combos for Losing Weight
Health NewsSee all
2023 ASCO Conference: The Latest Cancer Treatment and Research
Leading oncologists share breakthroughs and discuss the importance of partnering with their patients.
AI Outperforms Standard Risk Model in Predicting Breast Cancer
FDA Finalizes Limit on How Much Arsenic Can Be in Apple Juice
Your Risk of COVID-Linked Smell Loss Is Much Lower Now
- Spotlight on ADHD
Olympian Molly Seidel Takes Control of Her ADHD
Learn how she channeled mental health issues into motivation.
- Migraine Awareness Month
SEEDS for Better Living With Chronic Migraines
These daily self-care tips may help make your life a little easier.
- LGBTQ+ Pride Month
Health Care Isn't Equal for the LGBTQ+ Community
Learn how discrimination impacts the health of individuals in this community.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Lovaine CohenDiagnosed since 2001
- Addiction & Substance Abuse (Sensitive Topic) Ashley WalkerDiagnosed since 2010
- ADD-ADHD (Childhood) Ari Tuckman, CST, PsyDClinical psychologist
- Colorectal Cancer Laura Frado, MDBoard-certified gastroenterologist
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts