Our 'Fundamental Misunderstanding' of Pain
Decades of studies show behavioral interventions can lessen pain levels and reduce the need for medications. So why don’t people use them? Learn more.
Foods to Help Improve Circulation
Upcoming Webinar: Protect Yourself From The Holiday Blues
Boost Your Immune System To Prevent The Flu
Research Links PFAS to Decreased Bone Health in Teens
“Forever chemicals” found in countless consumer products are linked to lower bone mineral density over time in adolescents, according to new research.
New COVID Variant JN.1 Could Disrupt Holiday Plans
‘White Lung’ Pneumonia – What You Need to Know
Have High Blood Pressure? Your Partner May, Too
- Spotlight on Geographic Atrophy
Understanding Geographic Atrophy
From signs to watch for to advances in treatment, what to know about this advanced form of age-related macular degeneration.
- Spotlight on Psoriasis
Webinar: Taking Control of Psoriasis
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about causes of psoriasis plus how treatments and lifestyle changes can improve symptoms.
- Spotlight on CBD
Guide to Understanding CBD
From its role in helping anxiety, hair growth, and PTSD to its delivery methods, learn what the science has to say about CBD.
- Addiction & Substance Abuse (Sensitive Topic)Ashley WalkerDiagnosed since 2010
- Health Topics A-ZConstance BensonDiagnosed since 1987
- Pain ManagementShana Johnson, MDBoard-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Pain ManagementAnita Gupta, PharmD, DOBoard-certified anesthesiologist and pain management physician
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts