Today's Top Stories
Wildfire Smoke & Air Quality: How Long Could Health Effects Last?
Smoke in the Eastern U.S. should ease in the next few days, but experts warn that health issues may persist for those with asthma or lung disease.
Experts Warn of Heart Dangers From Wildfire Smoke
Climate Change Is Harming Physical and Mental Health
Alzheimer’s Disease: It’s More Than Just Memory Loss
Health NewsSee all
2023 ASCO Conference: The Latest Cancer Treatment and Research
Leading oncologists share breakthroughs and discuss the importance of partnering with their patients.
Study Says Trouble Sleeping Can Increase Risk of Stroke
‘Forever Chemicals’ Linked to Low Birth Weight, Obesity
What Adults Need to Know About the New RSV Vaccines
- Migraine Awareness Month
SEEDS for Better Living With Chronic Migraines
These daily self-care tips may help make your life a little easier.
- Spotlight on ADHD
Olympian Molly Seidel Takes Control of Her ADHD
Learn how she channeled mental health issues into motivation.
- LGBTQ+ Pride Month
Health Care Isn't Equal for the LGBTQ+ Community
Learn how discrimination impacts the health of individuals in this community.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Health Topics A-Z Lyric PorterDiagnosed since 1996
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Lovaine CohenDiagnosed since 2001
- ADD-ADHD (Childhood) Ari Tuckman, CST, PsyDClinical psychologist
- Colorectal Cancer Laura Frado, MDBoard-certified gastroenterologist
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts