Top Cancer-Fighting Foods
No single food can prevent cancer, but the right combination of foods may help make a difference. Here’s how to make the most out of your meals.
3 Things Everyone With High Blood Pressure Needs to Know
Getting Help for a Loved One With Psychosis: It's Complicated
Physical Signs of Depression You May Not Expect
ChatGPT's AI Could Help Catch Alzheimer's Early
Researchers used the AI behind ChatGPT to analyze speech. The system correctly identified Alzheimer’s patients 80% of the time.
Three Wild Technologies About to Change Health Care
Bird Flu Outbreak Now Spreading to Mammals
Warmer Temperatures Could Be Helping Dangerous Fungi Spread
- Answers to Your Psoriasis Questions
Q: Is There a Cure for Psoriasis?
A. No. But treatment can help you reach the goal of fewer, less severe flare-ups. Learn more.
- Best Hospitals
WebMD Choice Awards
See the top health systems in your area as voted by patients and health care providers.
- Health Equity & Breast Cancer
Racial Disparities in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Why do Black women get triple-negative breast cancer more often?
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts