Today's Top Stories
- Multiple Myeloma Awareness Month
What It’s Like to Live With Multiple Myeloma
Hear from someone diagnosed with the blood cancer after a routine blood test. Then learn about research and treatments for the disease.
Your Aging Body: What Can You Really Expect?
What Is 'Rust Out' and What Can You Do About It?
COVID at 3 Years: We’ve Seen So Many Changes, What’s Ahead?
Health NewsSee all
High Caffeine Levels Linked to Lower Body Fat, Diabetes Risk
Findings from a new study could help researchers explore ways to lower risks for obesity, diabetes, and other conditions.
Is It (Finally) Time to Stop Calling COVID a Pandemic?
Sanofi Becomes 3rd Insulin Maker to Announce Price Cap
Mediterranean Diet Greatly Reduces Heart Disease Risk in Women
- Spotlight on Pet Wellness
Learn the Basics to Keep Your Pet Happy and Healthy
Here's what to know about your loved one’s nutrition, training, activity and grooming.
- Health Equity in Plaque Psoriasis
How Skin Tone Can Affect Psoriasis Diagnosis, Care
For people of color, diagnosis and treatment for this skin condition is often challenging.
- How America Sleeps
What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
A new study looks at our sleep habits and our struggle for good, quality sleep.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Lovaine CohenDiagnosed since 2001
- Addiction & Substance Abuse (Sensitive Topic) Ashley WalkerDiagnosed since 2010
- Migraines Michele JordanDiagnosed since 1992
- Multiple Sclerosis David Spero, RNDiagnosed since 1989
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts