Although we still have a long way to go in the fight against cancer, over 50 drugs have been approved for cancer in the last three years ...
- Racism Linked to Faster Aging Among Blacks
- Less Sex Could Mean Earlier Menopause
- One Night of Bad Sleep May Raise Alzheimer's Risk
These flat tan, brown, or black spots generally appear after too much time in the sun or tanning beds. How do age spots differ from signs of skin cancer, and what can help fade their appearance?
Even with hearing aids, there are still times when it’s hard for someone to hear, like inside noisy restaurants. Try these tricks for better conversation.
Will wearing a face mask keep us safe from the spread of coronavirus and other infectious diseases?
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness