My 7-year old had his heart set on getting a pet for his birthday. After changing his mind several times about what type of pet (dog ...
- Losing a Spouse Could Speed Brain's Decline
- Katherine Johnson, Famed NASA Icon, Dies at 101
- Pot Use Among Seniors Nearly Doubled in 3 Years
Even with hearing aids, there are still times when it’s hard for someone to hear, like inside noisy restaurants. Try these tricks for better conversation.
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
The flu is fierce this year. It can feel like dominoes falling at your home. One person goes down, and then the next one is sick. You focus ...
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- How to Avoid Caregiver Burnout
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness