By the time the school year came to a close, it was clear that I was in full-on parenting burnout. In one week alone, had managed to ...
- Clues to Women’s Higher Odds for Alzheimer's
- The Happiness Dividend: Longer, Healthier Lives
- Healthy Living Counteracts Alzheimer's Genetic Risk
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
Almost a third of 65- to 74-year-olds have hearing loss. Tune in to these early signs.
When we’re having trouble losing weight, it can be tempting to place the blame entirely on our metabolism. Yes, metabolism matters, but ...
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Get the Protein You Need
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness