“Please – do everything you can.” Working in the ICU as a physician-in-training, I heard that phrase a lot when I delivered bad news to ...
- Your Personality as a Teen May Predict Your Risk of Dementia: Study
- What Helps Calm Agitated Dementia Patients?
- How Does Early Menopause Affect a Woman's Heart?
These flat tan, brown, or black spots generally appear after too much time in the sun or tanning beds. How do age spots differ from signs of skin cancer, and what can help fade their appearance?
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
WebMD's Dr. Hansa Bhargava offers strategies for talking to your teens about vaping.
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness