Women are living longer than ever before. The average life expectancy for women in the United States is over 81 years – five years ...
- Drug Reduces Delusions in Dementia Patients
- New Results for Experimental Alzheimer's Drug
- How Well Are You Aging? A Blood Test Might Tell
These flat tan, brown, or black spots generally appear after too much time in the sun or tanning beds. How do age spots differ from signs of skin cancer, and what can help fade their appearance?
Even with hearing aids, there are still times when it’s hard for someone to hear, like inside noisy restaurants. Try these tricks for better conversation.
“I’ve been on my gout medication since the 1990s. No one ever suggested I stop taking it, Doc.” Jerry was a new patient, in for a general ...
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness