Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to
answer the following questions:
- When did your injury occur?
caused your injury?
- What are your main symptoms?
have you done so far to treat your injury?
- Have you had a facial
injury in the past?
- Was your injury evaluated by a doctor?
- What was the diagnosis?
- How was your
- Do you have any continuing problems because of the
- Was this injury from abuse caused by another
- Was the use of alcohol or drugs involved in your
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they
- What prescription or nonprescription medicines do you
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
April 03, 2013
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.