ChatGPT's AI Could Help Catch Alzheimer's Early
Researchers used the AI behind ChatGPT to analyze speech. The system correctly identified Alzheimer’s patients 80% of the time.
Three Wild Technologies About to Change Health Care
Hundreds of Prepared Food Products Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
Warmer Temperatures Could Be Helping Dangerous Fungi Spread
- Answers to Your Psoriasis Questions
Q: Is There a Cure for Psoriasis?
A. No. But treatment can help you reach the goal of fewer, less severe flare-ups. Learn more.
- Answers to Your Psoriatic Arthritis Questions
What Causes Psoriatic Arthritis?
Find out and get answers to many more questions about the autoimmune disorder.
- Facts About Your Heart
Understanding Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
See how much you know about this potentially serious heart condition.
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts