Today's Top Stories
Health NewsSee all
Common Infection Could Raise Your Risk for Colon Cancer
Researchers are homing in on a new connection between colon cancer and the infectious bacteria known as Clostridioides difficile, or C. Diff.
Cases of Potentially Deadly Fungus Jump 200%: CDC
People Took Fewer Steps After Pandemic Started, Study Shows
Common Chemical Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
- Spotlight on Pet Wellness
Learn the Basics to Keep Your Pet Happy and Healthy
Here's what to know about your loved one’s nutrition, training, activity and grooming.
- How America Sleeps
What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
A new study looks at our sleep habits and our struggle for good, quality sleep.
- Health Equity in Plaque Psoriasis
How Skin Tone Can Affect Psoriasis Diagnosis, Care
For people of color, diagnosis and treatment for this skin condition is often challenging.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Lovaine CohenDiagnosed since 2001
- Health Topics A-Z Dunstan Nicol-WilsonDiagnosed since 1993
- Migraines Michele JordanDiagnosed since 1992
- Multiple Sclerosis David Spero, RNDiagnosed since 1989
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts