Today's Top Stories
Health NewsSee all
Canada to Require Health Warnings on Individual Cigarettes
Canada will be the first to require health warnings such as “Cigarettes cause leukemia” to be printed on individual cigarettes.
‘BE FAST’ Stroke Signs Younger People Should Know
Sick Restaurant Workers Linked to Many Food Poisoning Outbreaks
Sugar Substitute Sucralose Damages DNA, Linked to Leaky Gut
- Spotlight on ADHD
Olympian Molly Seidel Takes Control of Her ADHD
Learn how she channeled mental health issues into motivation.
- Migraine Awareness Month
SEEDS for Better Living With Chronic Migraines
These daily self-care tips may help make your life a little easier.
- LGBTQ+ Pride Month
Health Care Isn't Equal for the LGBTQ+ Community
Learn how discrimination impacts the health of individuals in this community.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Addiction & Substance Abuse (Sensitive Topic) Ashley WalkerDiagnosed since 2010
- Health Topics A-Z Dunstan Nicol-WilsonDiagnosed since 1993
- ADD-ADHD (Childhood) Ari Tuckman, CST, PsyDClinical psychologist
- Colorectal Cancer Laura Frado, MDBoard-certified gastroenterologist
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts