Today's Top Stories
How Your Gut Health Affects Your Whole Body
Bacteria in your gut not only help you digest foods, they work all over your body and can be good for your physical and mental health.
Moving Beyond Hot Flashes: Menopause Treatment Options
Are Migraines Wrecking Your Romance?
Schizophrenia: Is the FDA Hindering the Most Effective Med?
Health NewsSee all
Estrogen-Only Pills for Menopause May Raise High Blood Pressure Risk
A new study finds taking estrogen-only pills are more likely to raise a woman’s blood pressure, compared to taking estrogen-only patches or creams.
Test Company Says Hundreds Incorrectly Told They Might Have Cancer
Do Kids Need a Summer Vacation From Smartphones?
Loneliness Can Cut Survival After a Cancer Diagnosis
- Spotlight on ADHD
Olympian Molly Seidel Takes Control of Her ADHD
Learn how she channeled mental health issues into motivation.
- LGBTQ+ Pride Month
Health Care Isn't Equal for the LGBTQ+ Community
Learn how discrimination impacts the health of individuals in this community.
- Migraine Awareness Month
SEEDS for Better Living With Chronic Migraines
These daily self-care tips may help make your life a little easier.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Brain & Nervous System Misha Grayson ColemanDiagnosed since 2021
- Addiction & Substance Abuse (Sensitive Topic) Ashley WalkerDiagnosed since 2010
- ADD-ADHD (Childhood) Ari Tuckman, CST, PsyDClinical psychologist
- Colorectal Cancer Laura Frado, MDBoard-certified gastroenterologist
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts