Today's Top Stories
Mediterranean, Low-Fat Diets Are Best for Heart Problems
A new study finds a Mediterranean or low-fat diet is what you should be eating if you have trouble with your heart. Get the details.
‘Smart Jewelry’ Might Help You Quit Smoking
Dogs and Cats May Actually Help Protect Against Allergies
Least Amount of Exercise You Need to Stay Healthy
Health NewsSee all
HIV Infections Could Spike After Ruling on Affordable Care Act
A federal judge in Texas struck down the preventive services mandate of the Affordable Care Act over services violating religious rights of plaintiffs.
Vaccine to Protect Against Dangerous Candida in Development
Scientists Get Closer to Understanding 'Hidden' HIV
Nerve 'Pulse' Therapy May Help Ease Sciatica
- How America Sleeps
What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
A new study looks at our sleep habits and our struggle for good, quality sleep.
- Health Equity in Plaque Psoriasis
How Skin Tone Can Affect Psoriasis Diagnosis, Care
For people of color, diagnosis and treatment for this skin condition is often challenging.
- Spotlight on Pet Wellness
Learn the Basics to Keep Your Pet Happy and Healthy
Here's what to know about your loved one’s nutrition, training, activity and grooming.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Brain & Nervous System Ashley BrooksDiagnosed since 2017
- Brain & Nervous System Misha Grayson ColemanDiagnosed since 2021
- Migraines Michele JordanDiagnosed since 1992
- Multiple Sclerosis David Spero, RNDiagnosed since 1989
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts