Today's Top Stories
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
What a Day in the Life With MS Is Like
After being diagnosed at 22, this woman had to re-evaluate several aspects of life. Get her story and learn how she faces MS each day.
Signs of Autism Parents Should Know
What Really Helps Reduce Belly Fat
Do You Have a Fear of Intimacy? Signs You Should Know
Health NewsSee all
Air Pollution May Cause Eczema
New research shows that chemicals from car exhaust, wildfires, and cigarette smoke impair our skin’s ability to make healthy oil, making it more likely to get eczema.
Most Retailers Give Receipts Containing Chemicals Like BPA
Insomnia, Sleep Apnea Rise in Women With MS
U.S. Autism Cases Continue to Rise (CDC)
- Spotlight on Pet Wellness
Learn the Basics to Keep Your Pet Happy and Healthy
Here's what to know about your loved one’s nutrition, training, activity and grooming.
- How America Sleeps
What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
A new study looks at our sleep habits and our struggle for good, quality sleep.
- Health Equity in Plaque Psoriasis
How Skin Tone Can Affect Psoriasis Diagnosis, Care
For people of color, diagnosis and treatment for this skin condition is often challenging.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Brain & Nervous System Zainab AlaniDiagnosed since 2019
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Lovaine CohenDiagnosed since 2001
- Migraines Michele JordanDiagnosed since 1992
- Multiple Sclerosis David Spero, RNDiagnosed since 1989
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts