Health Tools help you make wise health decisions or take action to improve your health.
Decision Points focus on key medical care decisions that are important to many health problems.
- Depression: Should I Take Antidepressants While I'm Pregnant?
- Pregnancy: Should I Bank My Baby's Umbilical Cord Blood?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have Amniocentesis?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have an Early Fetal Ultrasound?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have CVS (Chorionic Villus Sampling)?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have Screening Tests for Birth Defects?
Actionsets are designed to help people take an active role in managing a health condition.
- Breast-Feeding: Planning Ahead
- Fitness: Walking for Wellness
- Healthy Eating: Changing Your Eating Habits
- Healthy Eating: Cutting Unhealthy Fats From Your Diet
- Healthy Eating: Making Healthy Choices When You Shop
- Pregnancy and Diabetes: Planning for Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: Dealing With Morning Sickness
- Stress Management: Breathing Exercises for Relaxation
- Stress Management: Doing Guided Imagery to Relax
- Stress Management: Managing Your Time