Objects in the Nose - Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your health professional diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What object is in the nose?
- How long has the object been in the nose?
- Has the object been removed from the nose? If the object has been removed:
- Was it all in one piece?
- Is there a chance that part of the object is still in the nose?
- How long was the object in the nose?
- What method did you use to remove the object?
- Take the object with you to your appointment.
- What measures have been tried to remove the object?
- Since the object was inserted, what symptoms have developed or cleared up?
- Do you have any health risks?
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
June 04, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Objects in the Nose Topics