Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sertraline Oral.

1/17/2009 11:23:32 AM

Reviewer: whoopsi dew, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Zoloft works no doubt ,my anxiety and anger are minimized now ;although weight gain is inevatible because of weird cravings and becoming lazy due to metabolism slowdown.

1/5/2009 12:06:35 AM

Reviewer: giggles, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about 6 weeks now and I feel better than I have in a long time. It takes awhile before you see the full results but its worth sticking with. Ive been spending more time socializing with friends and family and seeing the brighter side of things.

1/2/2009 10:35:34 PM

Reviewer: Michelle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Med gave me pretty severe headaches. I became tired easily and usually exercise 5X a week vigorously. I became almost faint when I tried to work out while on the drug. I also lost 5 pounds in a week (very unusual for me). My appetite decreased probably from the lask of exercise, but could be the med. Going to switch to Zoloft.

12/27/2008 12:08:17 PM

Reviewer: CaribeNH, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
been on zoloft for almost 3 weeks. I am more depressed than ever and have thought about killing myself. This medicine is horrible. I hope I can stay alive.

12/23/2008 7:04:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the medication for a week and a half now for anxiety and depression. I feel much better than I did 2 weeks ago. I can actually leave my house now! I do have some minor side effects..trouble sleeping, loss of appetite, and diarrea. I am not completely better yet, but I am being told by my doctor it will get better each day. I also have great faith in the Lord to help me with my ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture