Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prograf Oral.

2/27/2008 3:25:23 PM

Reviewer: jaeri, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I'm not quite sure if the epiver which I use is the reason for my muscle spasms or the use of prograf. I'm trying to dicipher this by educating myself about the uses of both. I'm being treated for the effects of RLS as well, a previous condition but aggrivated further post possibly by other medications. I'm trying to find out. I'm not sure of the improvement due to all ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2008 5:40:08 PM

Reviewer: VSTRAWBERRY, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I actually have had very few problems with Prograf in almost 8 years until a recent dip in my liver & prograft levels that resulted in a higher dose for a few weeks. I started severe headaches several weeks ago that will not go away and have constant nausea so bad I can hardly eat. I do have to take a sleeping pill at night because of insomnia I think is caused by the Prograf. All in all, I fe ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2008 5:39:17 PM

Reviewer: oldgoat, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects can be bothersome, severe headaches lasting for days, rapid fatigue and hand tremors. However the alternative is more bothersome.

12/10/2007 5:05:00 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
the medication is okay, but it gave me alopecia. was not listed as side effect.

12/2/2007 10:13:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've suffered serious headaches as a result of this medication, in the form of tension headaches. Unfortunately, muscle relaxers don't work for me (because of other auto-immune diseases), so sleeping them off is my only option. Also, major changes in the dose of this medication cause me to have flu-like symptoms for two to three days after the change.