Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of vitamin d3 oral.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
10/21/2012 6:49:31 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking RX Vitamin D because my level was very low. I have not had any negative side affects from the medication. In fact, it has had a very positive effect on me as my moods have gotten much better! Previous feelings of post menapausal depression are gone.

10/17/2012 2:18:19 AM

Reviewer: john, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lab test done in June of 2011 indicated I had a deficency of Vitamin D. My primary smyptom prompting my primary care physician to order the test was muscle and joint pain and chronic dry mouth. Standard treatment for this condition is 50,000 IU of of oral D2 once a week for 12 weeks. Because of adverse reactions (nausea, headaches, extreme itching, impaired balance) The most disabling reaction ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2012 5:50:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
unsure of benefits and much higher flatulence

5/23/2011 9:58:37 AM

Reviewer: Mr Tedd, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The blood work from my annual physical showed that I was way off the low end for vitamin D. Dr. prescribed 50,000 IUs a week for 4 months and I felt the results immediately. Muscle cramping and joint pain decreased dramatically in just a few days. I now take 2000 IU a day and exercise and work without the muscle problems that I was having. This really works for me.

3/1/2011 9:58:34 AM

Reviewer: dee7238@aol.com842nhd, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken a very low dose of Vit D3 for about 4 mos now and have never felt better in my life. I sleep better, have a great sense of self-esteem and have lost 11 lbs. I have no side effects and I usually do have side effects whenever a new med is given to me. Wonderful, wonderful medication!!!!

«Previous 6-10 of 10