Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tizanidine Oral.

5/21/2014 11:02:11 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was on 2mg 4 x daily and got some relief not much.Did get diarrhea and terrible stomach ache.Went off today and hope it was the cause.

5/21/2014 9:51:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Awful awful side effects! Extremely sleepy is all I got from taking this drug. Oh and dry mouth. It didn't help my muscles relax or help my headaches...I actually felt worse after taking. I do think I'm hearing and seeing and feeling things that aren't there. Nothing major but still creepy. It's not good to take during the day, only at night before bed. Didn't keep me from ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2014 5:32:02 AM

Reviewer: notapillhead, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible nightmares! I had a bad experience with this drug. It seems like a psych med rather than a muscle pain med. I had severe anxiety that came suddenly after taking this crap and it is useless for muscle spasms. I used Soma for over 7 yrs with no problem, no addiction, no adverse side effects, no dependency other than I took it because it WORKED. Take it from me, this Tizanidine puts u in a T ... Show Full Comment

5/2/2014 6:59:15 AM

Reviewer: Jacilla, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The doctor prescribed this for muscle cramps in my back because medicare won't pay for soma. It doesn't do a thing for the cramps or the pain they cause. It does sometimes put me to sleep so if I'm having trouble sleeping I'll take one once in a while. Other than that it's useless.

4/28/2014 6:38:25 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I cant use it anymore, it puts me to sleep I a going to have to talk with m GP to come up with something else so I am not so tired when I take it.

man rubbing painful knee