Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tizanidine oral.

2/11/2010 10:47:54 AM

Reviewer: KATS, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this med. worked but it made me terriblely sick like i had food posisoning.It effected me like advil or ibuprofin.I am so sad, I WISH I COULD FIND SOMETHING THAT I COULD TAKE.

2/10/2010 11:08:39 PM

Reviewer: concearned patient, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The Doctor told me to take one at bedtime for restlessleg syndrom. I get dry mouth real bad and have nearly fainted several times geting up at night. I checked my Blood pressure and it had droped to 88/59. Thats why I think I've nearly been passing out. Once it droped it even lower like 66/45. I am asking the doctor to taake me off of this.

1/14/2010 9:00:36 PM

Reviewer: ljl1966, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The Muscle Spasms that I was having was so intense. If the doctor had not put me on this medication I don't know what I would have done. It has been a God send for me.

1/12/2010 10:39:48 AM

Reviewer: Ferncloud, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have muscle spasms in my back, shoulders, & neck caused by stenosis and scoliosis. The spasms worsen over night unless I take a tizanidine at bedtime. If the spasms are very bad (they often lead to migraines) or if they have not been adequately controlled for several nights with one pill, I take two at bedtime. It's been effective for minimizing them. Tizanidine helps the spasms I ha ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2009 11:29:14 AM

Reviewer: may, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have m.s. this med has help me so much it also has stop the muscle cramp I had in my leg I use to wake up from a deep sleep with my legs and toe in spasm, no more spasm, but I use as dr. says I don't over use. thank you