Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tizanidine oral.

9/24/2008 2:15:33 PM

Reviewer: mimi25yca7, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Both hips and low back pain kept me from finding a position to sleep in. Also, when I would get out of bed in the morning I could hardly walk until I was up on my feet an hour or so. I took the medication for a week with success but noted I had dizziness when I turned in bed and getting up. Therefore, I stopped taking the medication and that solved the dizzines. I seemed to be sleeping quit ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2008 12:02:25 AM

Reviewer: lss, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering sleepless nights for around 4 years with back and hip pain. I could never lay down for very long. This drug helped me right away and I finally got atleast 5-6 hours of sleep. It seems to wear off after around 6 hours, tho. I have not experienced dizziness or any other side effect yet but have only been taking for two weeks. I am just glad I can get some sleep.

7/29/2008 11:30:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Treatment for lower back sprain. Relieve spasms a little. Took it before bedtime. I kept waking up 2 hours after falling asleep. After 3 days, experienced blurred vision. Doctor pulled me off medicine. Still have blurred vision in left eye after 24 hours.

6/25/2008 9:43:34 AM

Reviewer: Shari, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works well for spasm in my lower back due to a terrible car wreck. I have noticed I am losing some hair after taking for about 1 year. I also have nightmares some and it has made me sleep walk.

12/7/2007 1:11:56 AM

Reviewer: mine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

man rubbing painful knee