Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dicloxacillin Oral.

5/4/2010 4:45:13 PM

Reviewer: gaylo01752, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was told my infection on my mouth would clear up in a few days along using an antibiotic cream,bactroban cream. My infection seems to be getting worse instead of better & it's spreading. The scab is gone but my mouth & face feel burnt & it's swollen.

1/20/2010 11:11:54 PM

Reviewer: dicloxacillin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
boils

1/20/2010 3:21:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had cellulitis. It worked very well for that. The pain was gone within a day and the area was healed around day 4. However, it was about that time when I developed a burning sensation in my throat. It burned all day and even more a couple hours after taking this drug. This hurt more then the cellulitis did. I would not recommend its use to anyone!

9/19/2009 10:33:55 AM

Reviewer: Marilyn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was stung by a bee and the area around the sting was extremely red and my ankle was swollen. My doctor put me on the medication on Monday and by Friday I noticed my face looked a bit swollen and my neck had a rash that itched like crazy. Saturday when I woke up my skin around my eyes were swollen and itchy, the left side of my face is numb and tingling and I have hives/rash. Will not take this m ... Show Full Comment

5/18/2009 3:55:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication for an eye infection. I dont think it worked. Above all it made me feel week and louzy all day long.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture