Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dicloxacillin Oral.

1/20/2010 3:21:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had cellulitis. It worked very well for that. The pain was gone within a day and the area was healed around day 4. However, it was about that time when I developed a burning sensation in my throat. It burned all day and even more a couple hours after taking this drug. This hurt more then the cellulitis did. I would not recommend its use to anyone!

9/19/2009 10:33:55 AM

Reviewer: Marilyn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was stung by a bee and the area around the sting was extremely red and my ankle was swollen. My doctor put me on the medication on Monday and by Friday I noticed my face looked a bit swollen and my neck had a rash that itched like crazy. Saturday when I woke up my skin around my eyes were swollen and itchy, the left side of my face is numb and tingling and I have hives/rash. Will not take this m ... Show Full Comment

5/18/2009 3:55:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication for an eye infection. I dont think it worked. Above all it made me feel week and louzy all day long.

3/16/2009 7:31:44 PM

Reviewer: ajacobsen, on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
It made me queezy throughout the day, not happy with this pill at all.

11/17/2008 11:26:28 AM

Reviewer: Birdtoe, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It worked very well for me. I had a severe infection on my left leg ( that prevented me from walking right) and my skin had developed this very large red hot bump. After only taking it for 24hr the swelling had gone down and i was able to walk better. I was fine by the end of one week i was taking 500mg 4 times a day.