Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clinoril oral.

1/27/2014 8:09:01 PM

Reviewer: paj1964, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Suldinac 150mg~ I have costochondritis.Here is what I can report so far on this medicine. After 3 days, I find that it does take the burning inflammatory pain away, yet still leaves me with the dull achy soreness in my chest. I do find find it odd that my Dr would prescribe it to me because one of the serious side effects is chest pain, which is what costochondritis causes, and the other serious s ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2012 6:33:01 PM

Reviewer: thecook, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Sulindac treatment twice: once for achy feet which eventually got better; then I used Sulindac for lower back pain and still use it regularly for that. It enables me to have a normal, active life.

6/24/2012 6:11:55 PM

Reviewer: Jess, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed 200 milligrams twice daily for suspected back problems that radiated down my right leg. Until I was prescribed this medication, Sodium Naproxen wouldn't relieve the severe pain and I was basically incapacitated. I'm able to function, instead of being bed ridden due to my inability to walk.

9/23/2011 7:45:20 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this for 3 years for general joint vpain. I only have to take it 3 days a week and it gives great relief. If I forget to take iy I know immediately, because within a day the pain is back.

11/12/2008 4:48:41 PM

Reviewer: gini ventura, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken since 1987