Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of propranolol Oral.

3/4/2009 5:32:27 PM

Reviewer: J, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Although I am still having daily headaches they do seem to be less severe and dont last all day, BUT I experinced weird non-violent dreams, weight gain, dry mouth and eyes, and really bad dizzy spells. I also have random anxious thoughts, so it seems that this is NOT the pill for me, too many of the side effects.

2/13/2009 4:29:29 PM

Reviewer: jamie13, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have jsut recently started taking this medication as a migrain preventative. Typically my migrains develope from tension type headaches that I am unable to get rid of. Since starting this medication, almost a month ago, I have not developed any migrains and have been able to treat every headache sucessfully with OTC meds. As far as side effectes, I have had three. I initially had diarhea, but ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2009 9:24:51 PM

Reviewer: zuntdiana, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME.

1/25/2009 10:41:58 AM

Reviewer: niki91287, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a chronic migraine sufferer for 10 years now and I can not seem to find anything to get rid of them. This medicine does not do a single thing for me, and It does not prevent my migraines. I still get them just a frequently as not taking the pill and im on 80mg 4x/day. Topamax,Zomig,and Fioricet has not worked either, I guess im S.O.L for the rest of my life :(

1/18/2009 2:07:18 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has decreased my migraines from having at least 4 a month to maybe 2 a year. I highly recommend Propranolol for migraine prevention.