Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of propranolol Oral.

1/25/2009 10:41:58 AM

Reviewer: niki91287, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a chronic migraine sufferer for 10 years now and I can not seem to find anything to get rid of them. This medicine does not do a single thing for me, and It does not prevent my migraines. I still get them just a frequently as not taking the pill and im on 80mg 4x/day. Topamax,Zomig,and Fioricet has not worked either, I guess im S.O.L for the rest of my life :(

1/18/2009 2:07:18 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has decreased my migraines from having at least 4 a month to maybe 2 a year. I highly recommend Propranolol for migraine prevention.

12/31/2008 12:26:24 PM

Reviewer: santa_ana71, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Thsi med has worked great for me. Originally the doctor had me on 20 mg in the morning then 40mg at night and i was just overly exaughsted. So now instead of taking two doses throughout the day I take one dose of the slow release at night and it has worked wonders since. Its amaizing i no longer wake up at 2-3 am with a migrane and it helps me sleep in general.

12/23/2008 10:28:04 PM

Reviewer: Brookie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't had a migraine for 3 weeks and I was getting them every 2 or 3 days.

11/26/2008 9:22:37 AM

Reviewer: Korshka, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for a little over a year now. While my body was trying to get used to the medication, I had some problems with waking dreams, but that passed. Now my 1-2 migraines a week is closer to 1 every 2-3 months. Those that I do get are significantly reduced in magnitude and easily controlled with Imitrex. Those are mostly due to forgetting the medication for several days in a row.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.