Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nortriptyline Oral.

5/5/2009 11:30:17 AM

Reviewer: CJones, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication for about 2 months. Overall it has been effective for me. Lately I've notice a fuzzy feeling in my head. I'm wondering if it's from the medicine. Has anyone else had this feeling? It feels like fuzz or tingling in your head. It dosen't hurt but just feels strange.

5/4/2009 11:17:13 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took med. for 1 week and experienced extreme sleeplessness. I quit taking it because I get more rest on previous meds.

4/25/2009 11:15:21 PM

Reviewer: sharpstick, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had back pain for 4 years now, I have degenrative disc I have been able to contol it in the past with opiates.Recently I started having trouble again and would have a very hard time when I woke being very sore and could barely get out of bed. I take 25 mg at dinner and it has helped me alot. Like others I gained weight and am some what moody.

4/20/2009 7:42:04 AM

Reviewer: rick350, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Treatment for migraines.Has helped with headaches, taking 30mg at night. Problem with dry mouth and a constant high pitched ringing in my ears. Dr had me cut back to 20 mg, but began having light headedness and slight dizziness. Went back to 30 mg. Did not have ringing in my ears until I dropped to 20mg and returned to 30mg

4/2/2009 1:06:13 PM

Reviewer: Kathyholbert1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have lived with constant burning in my feet for 7 yrs. No medicine until this has help. the relief is wonderful. I had a very traumatic year last yr., 5 deaths in my immediate family and it really helped.

man rubbing painful knee