Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nortriptyline oral.

5/22/2009 6:02:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Neuropathic Pain
    5/8/2009 7:57:40 AM

Reviewer: webmdbrowser, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I suffered for over 10 years with chronic, daily headaches. Every doctor seemed to ignore that pain, and focused on my hypothyroidism, weight, and other health issues. Finally, my newest doctor hit upon this medication, and it gave me my life back! I took this med for quite a few years. Now, I have facial neuralgia and am attempting a anti-seizure medicine, which apparently is dangerous when combi ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2009 11:30:17 AM

Reviewer: CJones, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this medication for about 2 months. Overall it has been effective for me. Lately I've notice a fuzzy feeling in my head. I'm wondering if it's from the medicine. Has anyone else had this feeling? It feels like fuzz or tingling in your head. It dosen't hurt but just feels strange.

5/4/2009 11:17:13 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Took med. for 1 week and experienced extreme sleeplessness. I quit taking it because I get more rest on previous meds.

4/25/2009 11:15:21 PM

Reviewer: sharpstick, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had back pain for 4 years now, I have degenrative disc I have been able to contol it in the past with opiates.Recently I started having trouble again and would have a very hard time when I woke being very sore and could barely get out of bed. I take 25 mg at dinner and it has helped me alot. Like others I gained weight and am some what moody.