Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nortriptyline oral.

4/14/2015 7:25:21 PM

Reviewer: Helia, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It works. Helps with the pain because I cannot stay awake. It completely knocks me out. I take 20mg per day. Cant keep my eyes open. Wish that side effect didn't exist because I have nothing else that bothers me about the medicine.

3/7/2015 9:33:06 AM

Reviewer: Angie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started taking this a week ago for pain. I take 10mg per day, it has helped some with the pain, but I wake up sleepy and it hangs on all day and when the tiredness starts to wear off late in the evening then it's time to take another one.

1/4/2015 4:12:50 PM

Reviewer: Christi963, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had 18 surgeries on my right foot due to bone cysts. It left me with a fair amount of neuropathic pain that cannot be relieved with spinal cord stim. I started taking a 25mg dose at night to help the pain and help me sleep. It was a miracle drug for 2.5 weeks. All of a sudden it built up enough in my system and I developed a severe allergic reaction to it -- hives all over my body, se ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2014 1:43:35 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i was given this medication for migraine prevention, but i was interested that it helps depression and sleep because i struggle with those as well. the amount of migraines has been cut in half, i feel less depressed, and it helps me stay asleep for the whole night.

11/4/2014 11:03:04 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have a severe concussion and was referred by my neurologists to start taking this. I have little to no headaches now and any emotional distress I had about not being able to do physical activity because of my concussion is masked. My mood has significantly changed for the better and it has become much easier to fall asleep.