Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nortriptyline Oral.

7/15/2014 8:29:58 PM

Reviewer: Whiz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
I was scripted this medication to help with nerve pain while sleeping. I thought I had hit gold because right away I was sleeping better without my pain. Within a short amount of time (although I did not connect it until recently) I became confused and extremely anxious. After a month and a half of taking this med, I checked myself into the hospital. Of course, no one connected my symptoms with ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2014 1:43:36 PM

Reviewer: gamabetin, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe phantom pains from my amputation and am taking neuroton but some one told this medicine is better

6/30/2014 5:35:19 PM

Reviewer: JPT, Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Norco for the pain with no side affects. I have the weight gain, the funky dreams and I get nasty with people. Not like me. I am going to go back to the Norco.

6/19/2014 9:59:58 AM

Reviewer: verna2197, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this for the pain and numbness in my outer thighs. It works great taking away the pain, but since I started it I now have Constant Ringing in my ears, and thought I was getting a UTI infection all the time but once ready side effects realized it was this medication. I have stopped taking it but side effects have not gone away.

6/10/2014 10:17:35 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I don't feel that it does a good job for me

Does your kid have symptoms?