Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of evening primrose oil Oral.

2/21/2013 8:31:42 AM

Reviewer: swandrews, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I could not take medicine prescribed for me by my doctor anymore. I didn't feel it was doing its job and I lost my health ins. Someone suggested using Evening Primrose Oil and it has helped my hair to stop falling out and I feel good now and I am hoping it will help me to lose weight or at least help me to stop gaining weight.

5/27/2012 9:27:08 PM

Reviewer: ANDRE, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
EASES PAIN

9/5/2011 11:11:04 PM

Reviewer: Sigh of Relief, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced a constant stabbing pain in my left breast due to a large swelling of benign cysts pressing on a nerve in my left breast. One swelling was so large it was visible on the outside of the breast. This occurred the week before my period was due. I also have fibroids in my uterus that swell with particularly heavy cycles. It was a holiday weekend so the doctor's office was closed and ... Show Full Comment

10/18/2010 1:59:38 PM

Reviewer: olay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used EPO with glucosamine 750 and chondroitin sulfate, sodium 600 for my joint pains in my hands and feet. no side effects. For 3 weeks.

3/20/2010 12:19:29 AM

Reviewer: Jenotso, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 77 yr old female who recently had cataract surgery. The opthomologist suggested EPO for Dry eyes ( I can not take Flax seed products.)I have been using EPO capsules, 2300mgs, for a week-too soon to know results but I have had three tia's and one minor stroke and am taking Plavix. Should I be taking EPO?????