Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of feldene oral.

4/11/2010 2:46:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only medication that I have found to give me good pain relief, Now I am not able to obtain it (pulled from the market). Over the years I have tried several others and they irritate my stomach and do not provide the same level of pain relief. I would like to see this back on the market.

2/26/2010 7:38:28 PM

Reviewer: Candee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken the generic, Piroxicam, for about 7 years for arthritis in my hands and feet. It is a miracle drug for me. It is unavailable from the mfg for about 2 months, and I'm taking mobic, which is nowhere nearly as effective. I can't function without feldene and wonder how I can ever quit taking it.

1/17/2010 2:28:42 AM

Reviewer: teslaturtle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about 2 weeks and I think it is great. Some days it doesnt work to well but mostly it does. I just read the interactions with other meds and I need to talk to my Dr about it.

7/13/2009 2:10:59 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication on an as needed basis for 4 years and it does very well for my back and joint pain, but I have experienced stomach problems with it, usually after about 4 days of use.

3/24/2009 10:49:25 PM

Reviewer: Army Guy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am in the US Army, I began having knee pain, the P.A gave me Motrin as this is the 1st step in pain management for the Army. The Motrin did not seem to work for my knee, I was switched to Piroxicam and have had muck better results and more effective pain management.