Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Procardia Oral.

9/1/2013 11:59:09 AM

Reviewer: Ken, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed by MD after blood pressure has gone wildly high. After one pill my BP went down but got a roaring headache and feet turned red and swelled up. Can't continue to take it. My Diovan 320 seems to have stopped working for some reason. Taking Clonidine as emergency treatment tho makes me sleepy.

8/28/2012 5:18:29 PM

Reviewer: Shirley, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for years, the 30 mg. My blood pressure began to go too high so the Dr. put me on 60 mg. Now I have been having nausea and dizziness after breakfast. I didn't think about it being my bp medicine until I read this article.

1/23/2011 12:40:29 PM

Reviewer: donna3boys2002, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Immediate onset of headaches (and I never get headaches), depressing thoughts (again, never a problem for me), anxious, stressful feelings not previously experiencing. Tried to hang in there for 1 month. Things only got worse. Also, hives 6 or 7 times during the month (but I do get hives for no apparent reason, sometimes)

8/22/2010 11:01:20 AM

Reviewer: kmart5115, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I developed allergic lumps

5/31/2010 12:44:23 PM

Reviewer: Linda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on Procardia in February because of reoccuring blood clots in my hands and feet. It worked great, and no more clots, however, during a 3200 mile road trip, I deveoped severe edema in my feet, ankles and calves. The edema would only partly resolve with elevation of my lower extremities. So unfortunately I had to stop taking the 30 mg tablet daily. Since I tend to only get the blood clots ... Show Full Comment