Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atenolol Oral.

3/14/2008 7:31:31 PM

Reviewer: gailenr1203, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My BP was 175/129 and waking up in the mornings with headaches. Now on Atenolol 100 mg per day,Diovan320/12mg and clonidine 0.1 mg three times a day. My BP and pulse are normal now but I am extremely fatiqued and have very little energy. Sleeping much better at night but getting up 2-3 times a night to urinate. I know My meds will soon have to be lowered due to the fatique.

3/12/2008 3:14:46 PM

Reviewer: clubcarguy@yahoo.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been the sickest I have been ever. Before taking this I have NEVER had any symptoms other than "above normal" blood pressure. This pill has caused shortness of breath, unbearable pain in my shoulders and arm, dizziness,always feeling cold. I have stopped this cold and will wait at least a week before the Doc puts me on the "Next" wonder pill. I wouldn't wish these si ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2008 8:55:40 PM

Reviewer: Mclasscut1@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I havent started it yet but I will as soon as my hubby brings it home form the store,Im just worried about side effects.

3/10/2008 11:55:17 AM

Reviewer: pisces1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this med for 5 mo so far...experienced extreme fatigue in the beginning which subsided, but now experiencing depression and hair thinning...going off med immediately and plan on trying alternative methods to lower bp.

3/8/2008 12:22:46 AM

Reviewer: stuwag@aol.com, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am also taking Diovan and Sular. My BP was still running high until I started taking 25mg Atenolol. It now runs on the low side (109/60) I dropped from 40mg.Sular to 30mg.Sular. This helped balance things. I have however recently developed horseness (like my voice is changing), at times. Droopy eyelids, occasional numbness in fingers and toes. My thinking has been confusing. I normally multi-tas ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.