Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atenolol Oral.

3/14/2008 7:31:31 PM

Reviewer: gailenr1203, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My BP was 175/129 and waking up in the mornings with headaches. Now on Atenolol 100 mg per day,Diovan320/12mg and clonidine 0.1 mg three times a day. My BP and pulse are normal now but I am extremely fatiqued and have very little energy. Sleeping much better at night but getting up 2-3 times a night to urinate. I know My meds will soon have to be lowered due to the fatique.

3/12/2008 3:14:46 PM

Reviewer: clubcarguy@yahoo.com, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been the sickest I have been ever. Before taking this I have NEVER had any symptoms other than "above normal" blood pressure. This pill has caused shortness of breath, unbearable pain in my shoulders and arm, dizziness,always feeling cold. I have stopped this cold and will wait at least a week before the Doc puts me on the "Next" wonder pill. I wouldn't wish these si ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2008 8:55:40 PM

Reviewer: Mclasscut1@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I havent started it yet but I will as soon as my hubby brings it home form the store,Im just worried about side effects.

3/10/2008 11:55:17 AM

Reviewer: pisces1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this med for 5 mo so far...experienced extreme fatigue in the beginning which subsided, but now experiencing depression and hair thinning...going off med immediately and plan on trying alternative methods to lower bp.

3/8/2008 12:22:46 AM

Reviewer: stuwag@aol.com, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am also taking Diovan and Sular. My BP was still running high until I started taking 25mg Atenolol. It now runs on the low side (109/60) I dropped from 40mg.Sular to 30mg.Sular. This helped balance things. I have however recently developed horseness (like my voice is changing), at times. Droopy eyelids, occasional numbness in fingers and toes. My thinking has been confusing. I normally multi-tas ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem