Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Doryx oral.

5/10/2009 4:25:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Im amaze how a pill could have so many potential side effects it treats acne but makes you sensitive to the sun go figure please review each medicine before you start taking listen people acne goes away its call growing up.

4/14/2009 1:18:47 PM

Reviewer: Ava, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Doryx about a month and it clear my acne on face, but it caused my scalp to severely itch and hair loss. Do not take this medication if you don't want to lose your hair!!

4/9/2009 2:40:11 PM

Reviewer: mmc2211, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I began taking this medication in early February 2009 and it has been about 7 weeks. The medication is easy to use and very cheap, esspecially if you use the rebate found on the doryx website. As for results, I have not noticed any real change in my skin. I have mild to medium acne and it bagan breaking out badly in January, so my dermatologist gave me this medication and I will continue to take ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2009 7:49:38 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medication for years now and it has had little affect on my acne. When I started taking it, I did notice a significant impact on the dryness of my skin. This in turn, did reduce my acne symptoms. I am somewhat satisfied with the results, but over time, it seems as though the effects have worn out. It never dramatically improved my symptoms and doesn't seem necessary for ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2009 4:44:51 PM

Reviewer: mygoalisclearskin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only taking the pills for a few weeks. It's ok for me but I have notice my head is hurting more since taking Doryx and my taste buds have changed.