Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orap Oral.

8/28/2013 2:02:28 AM

Reviewer: thingsarebetternow, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was/have been on this medication for over four years. I started weening off the medication this summer and have been off for over two months, and my tics haven't come back. I'm hoping I've outgrown the Tourette's, which my doc said could happen. Side effects SUCKED! For the first four months of being on the medication, I couldn't stay awake for more than 8-10 hours, which isn&# ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2013 5:17:43 AM

Reviewer: Jim D, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Orap for 25 years. It's very beneficial to me. Without it I make uncontrollable noises and face movements. I most likely will be on it for the rest of my life. The side effects I've adapted to are a severe case of tremors in which I take other medications to treat.

7/14/2012 8:32:42 PM

Reviewer: wendy21, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on orap since i was 12 yrs old, after i tried everything else. I am now 29. I do suffer from anxiety i do not know if it's from te orap, but i have almost no tics with it. It has been my life savior i will probably be on it forever.

5/23/2012 9:55:41 PM

Reviewer: Joan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on Orap for 15 years and it has been a life saver. I would not function in my daily life without it. I only take enough to suppress tics during the day so I don't overmedicate.

3/28/2012 11:39:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Orap immediately took care of my facial and hand ticks but gave me SEVERE anxiety. I was on this drug for two years before I realized why I was so anxious. I went thru 8 jobs in two years because of it. Wish I would have pin-pointed the cause earlier. Would have saved me A LOT of grief. Stopped taking it and am back to my normal laid-back self!