Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1972 Total User Reviews

10/8/2008 9:32:40 PM

Reviewer: NeedToSleep, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on ambien - but due to its ridiculous side-effects decided I needed to stop taking it. So my doctor prescribed trazodone. He told me i could take it with my ambien and slowly ween myself off of the ambien and continue taking the trazodone until whenever. The one problem - ambien you are suppose to take on an empty stomach, trazodone - with food... so I have yet to take both at the s ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2008 3:44:06 PM

Reviewer: mitchryderswoman, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Once I fell asleep, I slept GREAT! The dry mouth, stuffy nose and sinus's was pretty annoying. Once asleep though it was great. I take trazadone occasionally. I alternate nights with Benadryl, Ambien and Trazadone.

10/7/2008 5:16:54 AM

Reviewer: Terry816, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take Klonopin as an anti-seizure for very mild non-frequante Petite Mal Seizures, but I have Trigeminal Neuralgia and have a difficult time sleeping. Ever since they put me on Trazodone I have had hard severe back to back seizures.

10/6/2008 12:52:36 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
In reply to Pam 10/6 I never have leg cramps I think this dehydrates you maybe you need to drink more water or liquid in the evening about 1-2 hours before sleeping I have chronic pain also and it is somewhat effective for it. Side effects: blurry vision especially in the morning and dry mouth Also had to stop my blood pressure medicine because my BP was going too low.It can affect 1-3% of users.I ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2008 12:22:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.