Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1958 Total User Reviews

1/31/2008 3:04:50 PM

Reviewer: SANDY, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE HAD DROGGYNESS THE NEXT DAY.I AM PLANNING TO TALK TO MY DOC. ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE TO TAKE.

1/30/2008 2:31:44 PM

Reviewer: M Lee, 45-54 Female

Comment:
53 year old menopausal woman with life-long anxiety problems and depression issues for approx. 8 years. I have been talking this med for 1 week. I fall asleep really fast but I am awakening much earlier that my normal time. I'm hoping to get at least 7 hours of sleep after I continue taking it for a few more weeks!

1/28/2008 7:23:47 PM

Reviewer: talisagwen@hotmail.com, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 300mg Trazodone everynight before bed for the past 4 years. I love this medication but everynight I get the obsession to eat and I eat and eat thats the only problem I have. I wish there was some way to stop the late night munchies i get 1-2 hours after I take it. But after the eating I fall alseep and stay alseep.

1/28/2008 9:23:52 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i started taking 50-100 mg at bedtime for sleep, it was working but not immediately for a month, my doctor upped the dose to 100-150 mg a night and it has helped me fall asleep and stay asleep. Like with other sleeping meds it tends to make me feel drowsy while waking up and getting out of bed and dreams tend to either be short or non existant. it has also helped me with mood swings as i get less ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2008 9:31:48 PM

Reviewer: HealthConscious_inNYC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Trazadone is an effective sleep aid, with the onset of drowsiness occuring within 15 minutes. Generally, I fall asleep quickly and have no issues staying asleep. It does not appear to be addictive. I have taken it on and off over the last 5 years. Each time I have gone off trazadone, I alternate taking a pill and not taking a pill over a period of 2 weeks, with the dosage halved during the sec ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.