Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trazodone Oral.

1958 Total User Reviews

12/8/2007 7:14:51 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was and still do at times have a very hard time falling and staying asleep. Taking this medication during those times is Extreamly effective. Only problem is I find it next to impossible to lose the groggy feeling the next day, even after splitting the med's in to 1/4th's. But over all it is good when I really need the sleep.

12/5/2007 12:32:22 PM

Comment:
restless leg syndrome, once woke hard to back to sleep

12/5/2007 11:03:54 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had to increase the dosage over the 3 years I was taking it to help me sleep and in the end I had severe blurred vision. Very scary. I ended up with narrow angle glaucoma and we are not sure if the drug contributed to the problem or not. If you experience blurred vision see an eye doc immediately

12/4/2007 1:37:00 AM

Comment:
I write this for my son, whom is bi-polar and has gad. He is sleeping soundly for the first time in years and is a much happier child.

12/2/2007 2:43:37 PM

Reviewer: TLW, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was terrible for me. It increased my tinnitus volumn, I broke out in a horrible rash. It made me feet like I had the flu. I will never us this again! Just read all of the severe warning. Enough said.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?