Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone oral.

2023 Total User Reviews

12/5/2007 11:03:54 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had to increase the dosage over the 3 years I was taking it to help me sleep and in the end I had severe blurred vision. Very scary. I ended up with narrow angle glaucoma and we are not sure if the drug contributed to the problem or not. If you experience blurred vision see an eye doc immediately

12/4/2007 1:37:00 AM

Comment:
    I write this for my son, whom is bi-polar and has gad. He is sleeping soundly for the first time in years and is a much happier child.

12/2/2007 2:43:37 PM

Reviewer: TLW, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication was terrible for me. It increased my tinnitus volumn, I broke out in a horrible rash. It made me feet like I had the flu. I will never us this again! Just read all of the severe warning. Enough said.

11/30/2007 2:41:19 PM

Reviewer: Radkat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Even though this medication is prescribed for sleep I do not get what I consider to be full benefit from this drug. It still takes 2-3 hours for me to fall asleep and I only sleep about 5 hours total. This is in spite of the dosage being raised several times.

11/29/2007 10:50:42 PM

Reviewer: Opa2Five@aol.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Finding the right doseage is the key to using this. Most use 50mg or 100mg but I've found that 150mg gives me a great restful sleep of at least 8 hours. Thus far, I have had no serious side effects.