Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

8/15/2008 5:13:57 PM

Reviewer: derrys_girl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 50 mg before bedtime for 2 months now and I sleep much better, some mornings I drag a little until I'm completely awake. If I wake in the middle of the night I am very groggy and have to close 1 eye to see to get to the bathroom,but it has worked wonders for me.

8/15/2008 1:08:13 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for about a month now and since day one, I have severe headaches! I take advil about 3-4 times a day and it dosent even touch the headache. About 15 mins after taking, my vision gets very blurred and I have an awful time trying to focus. Dosent help me fall asleep, but when I do fall asleep, it helps me stay asleep.

8/12/2008 5:44:29 PM

Reviewer: pama42, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this Trazodone about 3 wks ago for sleep problems, I've long had untreated depression that it helps with. First few nights seen to kind of make me weak after i took it. 50 mgs was not enough after 1 wk I upped the dose to 100 mg. I will say that I do sleep better. I sometimes still wake up a little a little stressed, but over all it helps with both depression & anxiety. Non-addit ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2008 9:54:34 PM

Comment:
This is the worst drug I've ever taken! I had nightmares when I was sleeping, but still woke up every couple of hours. I felt drunk and hung-over for the next 48 hours (took 75mg). Also, the dry mouth lasted for about 24 hours. Will never take this again!!!

8/8/2008 11:23:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been on a year. I only take it when I can't sleep. So it has been non habit forming. I worship this pill, simply a life saver and I feel great in the AM!