Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone Oral.

1958 Total User Reviews

8/18/2008 8:22:36 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I only need to use 25mg to be effective and have no hung over feeling in the morning.

8/15/2008 5:13:57 PM

Reviewer: derrys_girl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 50 mg before bedtime for 2 months now and I sleep much better, some mornings I drag a little until I'm completely awake. If I wake in the middle of the night I am very groggy and have to close 1 eye to see to get to the bathroom,but it has worked wonders for me.

8/15/2008 1:08:13 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for about a month now and since day one, I have severe headaches! I take advil about 3-4 times a day and it dosent even touch the headache. About 15 mins after taking, my vision gets very blurred and I have an awful time trying to focus. Dosent help me fall asleep, but when I do fall asleep, it helps me stay asleep.

8/12/2008 5:44:29 PM

Reviewer: pama42, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this Trazodone about 3 wks ago for sleep problems, I've long had untreated depression that it helps with. First few nights seen to kind of make me weak after i took it. 50 mgs was not enough after 1 wk I upped the dose to 100 mg. I will say that I do sleep better. I sometimes still wake up a little a little stressed, but over all it helps with both depression & anxiety. Non-addit ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2008 9:54:34 PM

Comment:
This is the worst drug I've ever taken! I had nightmares when I was sleeping, but still woke up every couple of hours. I felt drunk and hung-over for the next 48 hours (took 75mg). Also, the dry mouth lasted for about 24 hours. Will never take this again!!!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.