Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of trazodone oral.

2023 Total User Reviews

11/3/2015 8:27:37 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I take 50 mg Trazadone and 1 mg Prozasin and have been sleeping through the night. I find it doesn't help with the dreams/nightmares. I do feel out of it the next morning and takes awhile for me to come out of it. I have Fibromyalgia and find in the morning my hips and knees are killing me. Not sure if it is a side effect of this med. I am just thrilled that I am sleeping through the night. Wi ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2015 5:39:49 PM

Reviewer: luisa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    The effectiveness depends on the brand of generic. Name brand Deseryl is no longer manufactured in the USA. The Apotex and QualityTest brands are the one ones that help me sleep. The most available bran Teva has a terrible effect on me. I don't sleep, but I am the worst daze ever and it lasts all day. Yes the other brands cause an AM daze, but it goes away and it does not make me slur my ... Show Full Comment

10/20/2015 10:51:39 PM

Reviewer: Anita, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been prescribed 100mg Trazodone & 15mg Remeron & 5mg Melatonin at bedtime. I must go to bed within 10 mins because it disables me. I wake up feeling very sedated and continue to feel this way until mid-afternoon. However, I sure do get a good nights sleep! I had been taking 12.5 Ambien CR for over 20 years.

10/10/2015 8:30:09 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication will help you sleep, BUT you must be able to commit to at least 8 hours. The morning drowsiness is terrible! You don't have time to be depressed with the Rx b/c you're too busy trying to catch up on sleep~:(

10/1/2015 11:41:27 PM

Reviewer: landr, 13-18 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    I take 25 mg (half pill) every night before I go to bed and it has worked pretty well so far, but it could be better.