Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clomid Oral.

1/17/2014 2:44:52 PM

Reviewer: trying2003, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second cycle of clomid. My cycles are varied, but after my first month on clomid my period came like clock work. I am hoping this month will be the month!!! Good luck to all.

11/5/2013 2:13:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this medication twice with success.

5/19/2013 6:51:18 PM

Reviewer: Below twins , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My husband and I were having trouble conceiving and when we went to the doctor I was diagnosed with PCOS. He put me on clomid and on the first dose I was pregnant and with twins!!! My doctor had told us it could take up to 6 months. He thinks the reason we got pregnant so fast is because of our age we were both 22. Now I am happy to say we have 2 beautiful and happy children (a boy and a girl) and ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2013 11:47:16 AM

Reviewer: AnneMum, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this Clomid today I am so excited after reading all of your comments!! God Bless

4/3/2013 1:34:09 PM

Reviewer: BLUEYZTN, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Depo shots for several years without the DRs taking me off of it (planned parenthood). Its not meant to be taken for several yrs at a time. It has been 7yrs since I stopped taking it. There is the slight chance that I may not be able to get pregnant and have started seeing a new DR, who put me on Clomid (in Jan 2013. I have begun ovulating and also keeping track of everything with an App ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash