Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clomid oral.

1/17/2014 2:44:52 PM

Reviewer: trying2003, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my second cycle of clomid. My cycles are varied, but after my first month on clomid my period came like clock work. I am hoping this month will be the month!!! Good luck to all.

11/5/2013 2:13:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've used this medication twice with success.

5/19/2013 6:51:18 PM

Reviewer: Below twins , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My husband and I were having trouble conceiving and when we went to the doctor I was diagnosed with PCOS. He put me on clomid and on the first dose I was pregnant and with twins!!! My doctor had told us it could take up to 6 months. He thinks the reason we got pregnant so fast is because of our age we were both 22. Now I am happy to say we have 2 beautiful and happy children (a boy and a girl) and ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2013 11:47:16 AM

Reviewer: AnneMum, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started taking this Clomid today I am so excited after reading all of your comments!! God Bless

4/3/2013 1:34:09 PM

Reviewer: BLUEYZTN, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Depo shots for several years without the DRs taking me off of it (planned parenthood). Its not meant to be taken for several yrs at a time. It has been 7yrs since I stopped taking it. There is the slight chance that I may not be able to get pregnant and have started seeing a new DR, who put me on Clomid (in Jan 2013. I have begun ovulating and also keeping track of everything with an App ... Show Full Comment