Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clomid Oral.

3/5/2008 2:27:04 PM

Reviewer: Trying to have a baby, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time on clomid 50mg and I have had no side effects except for being a little warm but I am hot natured anyway. I am having trouble getting pregnant so I am on it and hoping for the best. Going to the doctor on 3/20 to see if it is working.... or not.....

2/28/2008 2:00:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's very stressfull, trying and not getting results. We are trying fr Nov 06. Got pregnant once and had misscar. Now finally decide to go on Clomid. I have finished my first does, had headache and little constipations....now crossed my fingers...God have mercy on all women here!

2/16/2008 2:59:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just finished my third dose of the medication. The first two doses were 50mg and this last one was 100mg. We're hoping it works. It's so frusturating hearing of another person getting pregnant. And I'm sick of people saying to stop thinking about it! After 15 months of trying, we're so ready to start our family. Hoping for the best!!!

2/12/2008 6:21:10 PM

Reviewer: kwm, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Yesterday was the last day of taking this medication. And I did not experience any side effects like; cramping, nausea, blurred vision, but I did however become VERY agitated and moody. My mind raced constantly and I could not concentrate. I hope it works because I will not be putting myself or my husband through the mood swings again.

2/7/2008 10:48:45 AM

Reviewer: Angie C, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 years old and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years with no success. I was reluctant to start Clomid because I have PCOS and endometriosis and was worried that it would cause the problems to increase. I have had 2 surgeries already and facing a 3rd if I don't get pregnant. I now have been on Clomid 50 mg for the 3rd month- days 3-7 of cycle. I have had no su ... Show Full Comment