Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clomid Oral.

3/28/2008 9:57:39 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i havent had my period for 4 months now my Dr. just put me on Provera to get my period then on the third day i have to take the Clomid. i have had cervical cancer and a tubal preg. in the past. i pray this works for me i have been trying to have a baby for 2 years now lots of people in my family hav had trouble trying to conceve also i hope this works for me as i read the reviews i get mixed emoti ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2008 1:33:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years not and I finally got the Military to allow me to see an offpost OBGYN and now I am finally on Clomid. I just started the first cycle and am hoping for some good results. I pray for everyone on here...

3/9/2008 12:30:29 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was having trouble getting pregnant with my first child so my Dr put me on this medication almost 4 months later I was pregnant

3/5/2008 2:27:04 PM

Reviewer: Trying to have a baby, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time on clomid 50mg and I have had no side effects except for being a little warm but I am hot natured anyway. I am having trouble getting pregnant so I am on it and hoping for the best. Going to the doctor on 3/20 to see if it is working.... or not.....

2/28/2008 2:00:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's very stressfull, trying and not getting results. We are trying fr Nov 06. Got pregnant once and had misscar. Now finally decide to go on Clomid. I have finished my first does, had headache and little constipations....now crossed my fingers...God have mercy on all women here!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver