Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clomid Oral.

1/28/2008 2:51:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been trying to get pregnant since October of '06, but was only having my period every 60 days or so. I told my gyno about my irregular periods so she prescribed me 50mg of Clomid on days 3-8 of my period. The first month I got my period after 26 days and had the worst cramps I'd ever had! This is my third day of taking Clomid and hopefully I get pregnant this month!

1/22/2008 12:55:08 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have PCOS, hypothyroid & I just turned 40. I feel like all the cards are against me. This is my second month on Clomid. The first month I had no side effects. This month, slightly dizzy, headache, shortness of breath. We'll see what God's will is.

1/22/2008 12:38:44 PM

Reviewer: Sunny4utoo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have PCOS and they told me it would be hard for me to get prego! But, I am 5 weeks pregnant today from using this medicine for a 2nd dose!!!I am back again to tell u ladies... Using Provera to have a period and then using Clomid can make u Ovulate and don't give up hope!!!!!!!!! I had sex every other day and I took the pills from days 5-9 and it worked for me like a charm!!! I thank God for ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2008 12:35:31 AM

Comment:
I'm currently being treated for unexplained infertility, and I've just completed my third month of Clomid. It made me incredibly moody. I finally had to be taken off of the med because of visual disturbances (increasingly blurred vision x2 days). Now I'm starting on Gonal-F. I'm hoping that works better for me.

1/21/2008 3:50:09 PM

Reviewer: joanie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
1st round of clomid 100mg did have hot flases, little bloated,sick in the morning,pain in the pelvic area. Had a TV ULTRA SOUND for development of follice eggs in the tubes.Still need to see the doctor 1 week from today.Hopefully we will get some good news..