Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clomid.

2/12/2008 6:21:10 PM

Reviewer: kwm, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Yesterday was the last day of taking this medication. And I did not experience any side effects like; cramping, nausea, blurred vision, but I did however become VERY agitated and moody. My mind raced constantly and I could not concentrate. I hope it works because I will not be putting myself or my husband through the mood swings again.

2/7/2008 10:48:45 AM

Reviewer: Angie C, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 years old and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years with no success. I was reluctant to start Clomid because I have PCOS and endometriosis and was worried that it would cause the problems to increase. I have had 2 surgeries already and facing a 3rd if I don't get pregnant. I now have been on Clomid 50 mg for the 3rd month- days 3-7 of cycle. I have had no su ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 10:24:57 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had not been ovulating for over a year since the birth of my first child. I was just prescribed Clomid, 50 mg, days 5-9 of my cycle in January. I just found out that I am pregnant! I had no side effects other than slight nausea. I could not be happier with the results!!

1/31/2008 4:16:02 PM

Reviewer: am2classy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have PCOS. I did a 3 month treatment at 50mg -I had no response, 3 months 100mg -no response, I am now being treated with 150mg and have had no results yet. The only side effect has been nausea.

1/28/2008 2:51:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been trying to get pregnant since October of '06, but was only having my period every 60 days or so. I told my gyno about my irregular periods so she prescribed me 50mg of Clomid on days 3-8 of my period. The first month I got my period after 26 days and had the worst cramps I'd ever had! This is my third day of taking Clomid and hopefully I get pregnant this month!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.