Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lopid Oral.

8/22/2008 11:05:55 PM

Reviewer: rchgrand4, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
my triglyceride count was above 635 when my doctor found them in 1982. lopid helped my brother,his was over 1,000. my count is about 225 now.

7/16/2008 2:13:30 PM

Reviewer: Marv, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on Lopid for 1 month but so far I have more energy and emotionally I feel great, better than antidepressants. No blood work as yet. Difficult to get the evening dosage in as I eat other than home alot.

7/13/2008 10:47:41 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 1 month and I have had serious fatigue, memory loss, joint and muscle pain. Complete loss of time and conversation. This medication has not worked for me at all. I have been instructed to stop medication ASAP.

7/7/2008 11:14:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this about 1 1/2 months ago and just recently had my doctor switch me to something else. I was nauseated all the time and had constant, severe heartburn regardless of what I ate/drank. I stopped taking it to make sure the medication was the problem and felt 95% better in a few days.

7/6/2008 2:50:26 PM

Reviewer: patsysue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
This med. has caused me dizziness,muscle ache and most of all loss of memory to a short term. I am scared to use this again although I know I need it to bring down my trig's.