Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lopid Oral.

12/3/2008 5:47:21 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication helped but it killed my sex drive, extreme fatigue, increased bruising, also hard time remembering things.

8/22/2008 11:05:55 PM

Reviewer: rchgrand4, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
my triglyceride count was above 635 when my doctor found them in 1982. lopid helped my brother,his was over 1,000. my count is about 225 now.

7/16/2008 2:13:30 PM

Reviewer: Marv, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on Lopid for 1 month but so far I have more energy and emotionally I feel great, better than antidepressants. No blood work as yet. Difficult to get the evening dosage in as I eat other than home alot.

7/13/2008 10:47:41 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 1 month and I have had serious fatigue, memory loss, joint and muscle pain. Complete loss of time and conversation. This medication has not worked for me at all. I have been instructed to stop medication ASAP.

7/7/2008 11:14:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this about 1 1/2 months ago and just recently had my doctor switch me to something else. I was nauseated all the time and had constant, severe heartburn regardless of what I ate/drank. I stopped taking it to make sure the medication was the problem and felt 95% better in a few days.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?