Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lopid oral.

1/29/2013 3:23:31 PM

Reviewer: sandyp, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this pill 2x a day now for about 2 months. After reading here I now know why I have headaches, feel tired all the time and cant sleep at night! Just this week I started to get sorness all over in my back and limbs. Have not had a follow up labs yet so dont know if its helped or not. Other than what I've mentioned I guess I tolerate it. But whew am I tired!

12/8/2012 11:35:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Lopid about a month ago. First day, stomach upset. I take it after breakfast with lots of water. And again at night after dinner. No problems so far. Sometimes at first days on med. I experienced a small cramping near my navel. Not so anymore. Feeling some tiredness. Bowel movements are better. Also taking Lipitor 80mg a day near noon or lunch time, also with lots of water.

8/14/2012 10:04:14 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Had serious side effects. Muscle tightness all up and down my back and left arm. Numbness/tingliness in my left thumb and first finger, headache, loss of appetite, and not knowing when I am full. Tired in the middle of the day. If I don't time it just right and eat 30 min after taking the med, I experience diarrhea for a couple of hours.

5/24/2012 7:55:35 AM

Comment:
i get extremely sick to my stomach every morning after taking this medication.

4/11/2012 3:28:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Lopid for more than 2 years and have not experienced any adverse side effects. I usually take before bed and when I wake up. Triclycerides have dropped and remain manageable.