Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lopid oral.

«Previous 46-50 of 50
6/10/2008 7:28:38 PM

Reviewer: lulu88, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medicine for 11 days and had to stop due to side effects. EXTREME irritability, fatigue and general aches were so bad that I would rather keep my high triglycerides than take this medicine. Most people can probably tolerate this drug but I could not. I eventually reduced my triglycerides through altering my diet. Reducing refined carbohydrates and adding oat bran, fresh grapefruits a ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2008 11:05:25 AM

Comment:
I been taking Lopid for almost 3 yeears and know I have joint problems, I can hardly walk now , Andit's hard for me to work.

1/27/2008 6:07:12 PM

Reviewer: usmale, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Lopid for one and 1/2 years now and it has worked very well for me. It lowered my triglycerides from 1079 to 170 (still a little high) and also lowered my overall cholesterol level from 242 to 180. The only thing about thisdrug is remembering to ltlake it 30 minutes before you eat!!! Am I getting old?

1/22/2008 10:39:40 PM

Reviewer: Paling, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Twice a day for life!! Take it with a spoon of yoghurt or applesauce, especially kids. Sometimes I forget to take. I am wondering if it affects memory. Maybe it's age? It be difficult to know. My lipids were over 850 before I started. Now they are near normal.

10/3/2007 10:50:38 PM

Reviewer: llou2, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it gave me energy,and i feel better,its just such a big ole pill

«Previous 46-50 of 50