Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Medrol (Pak) Oral.

11/11/2013 5:53:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Post operative Rx to decrease swelling etc. I did not sleep the entire time I was on this medication....insomnia to the extreme. By the end of the treatment I felt like a zombie. I will never use this again.....the benefits did not justify being awake 24 hrs a day for days on end.

6/6/2013 12:55:41 PM

Reviewer: myakita3, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My husband called in a Medrol Pak for me after I had Radiesse injections in my cheeks and had severe swelling and bruising after. I have to say this drug has been quite effective. I noticed a difference and significant reduction in swelling aprox five hours after the initial dose. My husband is a doctor so he recommended that I take all six pills at the same time with my breakfast. I never exp ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2011 1:44:33 AM

Reviewer: s wheeler, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
dry mouth, sun sensitivity, felt flushed on face hot and col sweats, and also was hungier

10/26/2011 9:46:48 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe arthritis in foot/ankle from an injury several years ago. The pain and swelling had flared up tremendously and after taking Medro Pack, I can actually get out of bed in the morning and put weight on my foot and the swelling has disappeared. The only side effect I experienced was insomnia...a small price to pay!

6/17/2011 3:36:06 PM

Reviewer: NoMas, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was prescribed Medrol Oral Pak to treat possible Herniated Disc in lower spine, before scheduled MRI in 2 weeks. 25 minutes after ingesting AS PRESCRIBED, I felt severely nauseated, had difficulty breathing, became very lightheaded, had some tightness in my chest and vomited. For a few hours afterwards I felt like I was in a dream state and had trouble remembering things I had just done. It was ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.