Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Medrol Pak oral.

7/22/2009 10:33:18 PM

Reviewer: adrain89m, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this med 2 times a yr to give me a break from my migraines. I get 2 to 3 migraines a wk for almost 15 yrs. I would luv to live on this med it is wonderful!! I can listen to Music & Dance;)not n bed in pain always no light no noise no family:(

6/23/2009 3:21:21 PM

Reviewer: blueyes4evr911, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this medication to treat a skin allergy all over my arms that itched outrageously. I took the first dose and had little to no itching that night and continue to have no itching except occasionally.

6/17/2009 12:19:58 PM

Reviewer: h00k, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I read some of the other posts and I can really feel for the people. For me this medication really helps when my back flairs up. I have DDD, multiple herniated discs in my lower back, Radiculopathy due to nerve inpingment. Failed back syndrome and soft tissue and nerve damage in my lower back and legs. When my pain level goes from a constant 6 or 7 and jump to a 9 or 10 and stays there for sev ... Show Full Comment

6/14/2009 6:32:17 PM

Reviewer: ldsaint15314, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Due to an outer infection this was given to me, did not help, and after going on 3 weeks I am still having ear problems. Was placed on eardrops and antibotic,but Still sick. This drug, gives one the feeling of being high, maybe that was due to the ear infections. Had a headache, and my sleep was messed up. Other than that it did nothing.

3/25/2009 12:49:54 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have 2 bulging discs in my back and was givin this for muscle spasams. The first dose I took I had the sever dizziness, seizures, passing out for a few minutes & when I would come to I wouldn't know where I was at, vomiting. I ended up in the emergeny room by ambulace. I was told these side effects don't happen to often.