Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of flexeril oral.

2/23/2008 4:18:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this drug for a long-term basis, which it says is not recommended. I finally decided to stop taking it since I couldn't see any benefit and I am also on 13 other prescriptions each month. When I stopped taking it, within 3 days I began to have severe esophogeal spasms. I have had a heart attack and a stroke and these spasms totally resembled the heart attack. Be very aware that go ... Show Full Comment

2/21/2008 4:37:22 PM

Reviewer: jlwakeboards, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
What a wonderful drug. I tweaked out my back snowboarding and could hardly get around so I went to my Dr. and he gave me this. Amazing, I was able to function normally after one dose and my back spasms are almost completely gone on the second day! I'll be ready to go back to Tahoe now! Great stuff.

1/26/2008 6:52:07 PM

Reviewer: meme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
cant tell if its working 10mg

1/17/2008 2:35:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
caused severe abdominal pain

1/16/2008 9:53:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doc gave me this medicine because of muscle spasms. The muscle spasms were keeping me up at night. Now I can sleep with no pain in my back! I only take it at night though because it makes me very tired. I fell asleep 30 minutes after taking it.